We are proud to announce the addition of this Blog! We hope this helps all of our out o' town family and friends feel connected and involved with the daily details of our lives.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Some of William's new sounds... including his new fake laugh!
Oh my gosh--he is so cute! That was so fun to watch. Thanks for recording it and posting it. I love watching him..... Only a month until we see him!! Cannot wait.
Oh my gosh--he is so cute! That was so fun to watch. Thanks for recording it and posting it. I love watching him..... Only a month until we see him!! Cannot wait.
Yes! That is awesome! His high chair table-top thingy that he eats off of is the size of Texas! I mean you could literally put the fatted calf on that thing and there would still be room for sides! Love it.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh--he is so cute! That was so fun to watch. Thanks for recording it and posting it. I love watching him..... Only a month until we see him!! Cannot wait.
Oh my gosh--he is so cute! That was so fun to watch. Thanks for recording it and posting it. I love watching him..... Only a month until we see him!! Cannot wait.
LOL :) How cute, Katie! I love the sounds of little babes. It's so funny when they have that fake laugh too!!
That is such a great video! I love seeing how he is growing and changing.
Yes! That is awesome! His high chair table-top thingy that he eats off of is the size of Texas! I mean you could literally put the fatted calf on that thing and there would still be room for sides! Love it.
How cute. What a great personality - showing forth already. Sounds like he's calling the ducks with Daddy!!!
Post a Comment