Sunday, January 11, 2009


William having fun and making a mess eating a baby biscuits. He's also been practicing with his sippy cup - and is getting pretty good at it! Needless to say, he went right in the tub after this... and the blanket and shirt went in the wash. One funny aside... he makes the same grunting noises when he eats that he does when the food comes out the other end. :)

3 comments:

Sarah B said...

katie! so fun! i didnt know you had a blog. your family is beautiful and i love that you are writing its history! lovely!

Jess said...

Mom and I just watched. So cute!! We're cracking up at his grunts.

Jayme said...

How cute!! I love the grunting noises too!:) That is so good that William is getting good with his sippy cup... Niko still has not grasped the fact that he needs to tilt it up to get more... oh well.:) William is so adorable-I just love all those rolls.