We are proud to announce the addition of this Blog! We hope this helps all of our out o' town family and friends feel connected and involved with the daily details of our lives.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Oh my goodness, I love this picture so much - what a sweetie! He's so chubby and cute! :)
Oh my goodness! What a doll! I just want to pick him up and squeeze him!:) hehaehe How much is Will weighing these days? Niko is around 22 pounds. He always remains in the 80th+ percentile for his age.:) Several of my friends have said that their kids were Niko's size when they were 1. I guess we grow them big in our family! :)
3 comments:
You're right, he is so cute. I enjoy keeping up with how he's doing. Thanks for posting the pictures and videos!
Oh my goodness! What a doll! I just want to pick him up and squeeze him!:) hehaehe How much is Will weighing these days? Niko is around 22 pounds. He always remains in the 80th+ percentile for his age.:) Several of my friends have said that their kids were Niko's size when they were 1. I guess we grow them big in our family! :)
How precious!
We really miss Will - but we know he's getting plenty of love!
Uncle Tom & Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment